Thursday, May 2, 2013

Important Info!!

Extra extra, read all about it!! Not one of my students understands how to write a thank you note!! I AM SHOCKED- well, not really. This is an art form that is becoming a lost art. They didn't know why they had to do it, how to format it, what to include or - WAIT FOR IT - HOW TO ADDRESS THE ENVELOPE!!!! I know...I know...I am shocked too! When did addressing an envelope become obsolete?? When did the art of crafting an interesting and yet necessary part of etiquette stopped being important? (**Psss- I HATE writing thank you notes but I do it because I was always had to. I am more shocked about not being able to address a freaking envelope!! Seriously...I am shaking my head)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...