Tuesday, September 3, 2013

College Counseling Bulletin Board!




What do you think??

I am not too creative of a person for this kind of thing and I think I would run screaming if I had to do this all the time, but I needed a colorful, accessible board for the Senior students to see and reference when they need something for their college applications or something to do with the process.

It was my first attempt at creating a bulletin board and I think I did a good job and it will catch their attention, so that will be successful. However, I hope it isn't too busy since they do need to know what is one there.

If you are interested in some of my Getting Ready for College worksheets that I use with the Seniors, I have a specific unit about the emotional, physical, and financial aspects of applying for college in my TPT store or you can click HERE to see it directly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...